The experts at the selected and certified “Mountain Bike Holidays” hotels, regions and bike centers know what really matters. They are on tour with their guests every day and they know that, when it comes to mountain bike holidays, there’s no such thing as one size fits all. Everyone has their own idea of what a dream holiday should be like – fully-trained athletes, pleasure-seekers, freeriders, seasoned mountaineers families interested in biking and mountain bikers who can’t say no to road bikes. They are all drawn to the hotels of “Mountain Bike Holidays” and every one of them has different preferences and expectations. And let’s not forget about the ladies, whose numbers are constantly growing and who also expect their wishes to be heard.
The tricky part is creating holiday offers that address a wide range of interests. The hotels that are a member of “Mountain Bike Holidays” have mastered this art and are always one step ahead of the pack. Theme flat rates, holiday packages with special services, tours for different fitness levels, single trail weeks, technique training, freeride action, marathon training, gourmet pleasure tours, kids on bike and so much more.
For more information, check out www.bike-holidays.com or the latest Mountain Bike Holiday catalog.
5 sprockets rating – what does that mean?
CUBE SAVOGNIN has committed to fulfilling the strict criteria of Mountain Bike Holidays in order to guarantee an optimal bike holiday for its guests.
In addition to the basic criteria, we also meet the 5 sprockets requirements, which are:
- lockable bicycle storage room
- bicycle storage room with CCTV
- your own bicycle lock
- bike trailer for long tours provided at least once per week
- facilities for drying your bike outfit
- laundry service
- repair service
- service corner with tools for your bike
- repair set and common spare parts
- Bike Info Corner with overview map
- current information mountain biking tour on day of departure (shower facilities and luggage deposit)
- certified and proficient bike guides
- hotel manager is also a certified bike guide
- customised tour planning 7 days a week
- guided tours 7 days a week in 2 skill levels, or six days a week in 3 skill levels
- bike program with theme tour (e.g. trails)
- riding technique training
- introduction to and rental of GPS devices
- pick-up service in case of breakdowns
- dinner with at least 4-course menu of choice and salad bar
- après-bike snack