As partner of “Swiss Mountain Bike” and member of “Mountain Bike Holidays“ we are the experts for your mountain bike holiday!
Swiss Bike Hotels are geared towards action and fun on two wheels: whether heading off on a pleasant bike tour by road bike, mountain bike or e-bike – the hosts themselves are cycling enthusiasts. You can take your own bike along or hire one at the hotel. On your doorstep, you will find the most beautiful single trails, downhill tracks and panoramic routes – idyllic cycling country.
Service included. At the Swiss Bike Hotels, you can simply jump on the saddle and set off. Hosts tend to be cyclists themselves and do everything to help make guests’ rides enjoyable – from washing cycling gear to preparing lunches to go and giving secret tips for cycling tours for all levels. Everything to help focus on what matters: enjoying a bike adventure.
Checked and recommended. Swiss Bike Hotels meet the following criteria:
- Lockable bike / cycle room with direct access
- Bike / cycle cleaning area with repair set
- Overnight laundry service for sports clothing and shower facility on day of departure
- Hearty breakfast and packed lunch on request
- Detailed information material and suggested tours
- Arrangement with bike shop for rental, tours and repairs
The hoteliers of the hotels & regions selected and approved by "Mountain Bike Holidays" constantly create new offers in order to accommodate their guests’ wishes. They accompany their guests on tours every day and know that the requirements are just as varied as they are different. . Founded in 1996, the quality of the facilities and services for mountain bikers has made ”Mountain Bike Holidays“ the market leading company in Europe. The high standards are ensured by, TÜV Austria certified, annual inspections.
The categories Classic, Elite and Pro refer to the total of available bike services, i.e. services provided by qualified guides per day and week.
We have been approved by “Mountain Bike Holidays“ and, for 2018, have been certified as category ”Pro“.
The category “Pro“ offers the following total amount of bike services with qualified guides:
- 2 guided bike services on 7 days per week (or 3 guided bike services on 6 days per week), accompanied by guides who are especially trained in the respective offer.
- At least one of the guided tours in the week programme includes a visit into the neighbouring region. Transfer is arranged, i.e. the tour’s starting and finishing point is situated outside of the village/town.
- Bike technique training
- There is even a tour on the day of departure
CUBE SAVOGNIN boasts a range of services that are tailored to the needs of mountain bikers. Here are just a few of the features that make CUBE SAVOGNIN so unique:
- one-of-a-kind bike accessories, such as the lockable Showroom in front of your guest room
- “Mountain Bike Holidays” certification (pro category)
- certified bike guides
- guided tours & technique training
- repair center & shop
- bike test center
- bike rental
- bike washing station & service corner
- situated right next to a chair lift
- Pictures and videos of the guided tours are provided on USB-Sticks
If you do want to spend a day off the bike, there are various possibilities e.g.: hiking, swimming, etc..
Further information to the region of Savognin: