As “Mountain Bike Holidays“ members are we the experts for your mountain bike holiday!
The hoteliers of the hotels & regions selected and approved by "Mountain Bike Holidays" constantly create new offers in order to accommodate their guests’ wishes. They accompany their guests on tours every day and know that the requirements are just as varied as they are different. . Founded in 1996, the quality of the facilities and services for mountain bikers has made ”Mountain Bike Holidays“ the market leading company in Europe. The high standards are ensured by, TÜV Austria certified, annual inspections.
The categories Classic, Elite and Pro refer to the total of available bike services, i.e. services provided by qualified guides per day and week.
We have been approved by “Mountain Bike Holidays“ and, for 2015, have been certified as category ”Pro“.
The category “Pro“ offers the following total amount of bike services with qualified guides:
- 2 guided bike services on 7 days per week, accompanied by guides who are especially trained in the respective offer.
- At least one of the guided tours in the week programme includes a visit into the neighbouring region. Transfer is arranged, i.e. the tour’s starting and finishing point is situated outside of the village/town.
- Bike technique training
- There is even a tour on the day of departure
CUBE SAVOGNIN boasts a range of services that are tailored to the needs of mountain bikers. Here are just a few of the features that make CUBE SAVOGNIN so unique:
- one-of-a-kind bike accessories, such as the lockable Showroom in front of your guest room
- “Mountain Bike Holidays” certification (pro category)
- certified bike guides
- guided tours & technique training
- repair center & shop
- Merida test center
- bike rental
- bike washing station & service corner
- situated right next to a chair lift
- Pictures and videos of the guided tours are provided on USB-Sticks
If you do want to spend a day off the bike, there are various possibilities e.g.: hiking, swimming, etc..
Further information to the region of Savognin: